The Alta Construction Pants are designed to protect you on the job when visibility is poor, while giving you all the features of our top selling Oxford Construction Pants.
Hi Vis: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton - 245 g/m²
Contrast: 65% Polyester, 35% cotton - 245 g/m
Reinforcement: 100% Polyamide - 200 g/m²
Shell: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton - Shell 3: 100% Polyamide
Machine wash in luke warm water - 40°C max 20x, Do not bleach, Line dry, Iron low heat, Do not dry clean.
Close hook and loop before washing, Close zippers before washing, Do not use fabric softener, Wash with similar colors, Do not iron on print.
- cc. 369 & 950: Reinforcement fabric at knee and bottom hem
- Hi Vis Orange/Hi Vis Yellow: When worn in combination of Class 2 Level 2 upper garment, these pants meet or exceed CSA Z96-2015 Class 3, Level 2.
- Ebony: When worn with Class 2, Level 2 upper garment, these pants meet or exceed, CSA Z96-2015 Class 2, Level 2
- Hanging pockets with double lined bottom and nylon webbing for durability
- Broad center back belt loop for extra stability and strength
- Gusset in crotch for freedom of movement
- Plastic covered metal buttons
- Thigh pocket with fastener closure
- ID card loop
- Ruler pocket
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Knee Pad pockets accessible from the inside
- Knee Pad position can be adjusted by 5 cm for optimal mobility
- Possibility to increase leg length by 5cm