Please Note: Helly Hansen orders require a $100 minimum purchase.
*Helly Hansen Workwear items ship directly from the manufacturer. Some items may be temporarily unavailable depending on production.
- 450g/m2 PVC coated Cotton
- Sun and saltwater resistant
- Side gusset for easy entry
- Adjustable suspenders
- Can be worn back to front for longer wear
- Generously cut
- Microwelded™ seams
- Cold Crack Rated to -30°C
- When Helly Hansen created oilskin rainwear, he could not envision the level of safety that would be provided over time. The P Series rainwear is a strong seller across Canada due to its’ ability to fight off the elements. It will keep you DRY and productive on the worksite, ensuring that you can stay out in the field longer. The P series is worn extensively in fisheries, logging and construction where rugged rainwear is needed. The fabric is sun and saltwater resistant, meaning it lasts longer in the climate you are working in. All P series garment seams are Microwelded™ to ensure that it will not leak.